R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hard case lipo pack under $35.00 bucks!?!?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:34 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamB&B
LMAO!!! This is what our politicians call GLOBALIZATION. I can only suspect that Team Orion is on the phone right now trying to get through to their supplier in Shanghai. The supplier is on the other end playing stupid and saying "No hablo englais". This will make a great SNL skit.

Thank goodness BMI decided to invest and design and manufacture their products in house.

Check out: http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?...xArea=offer_en

The sad part is that I own the Orion 3200 and the new 3600. I will probably hold off on ordering the CORE 5000 and wait for RCMarket.com to sell a carbon cased 6000 mah 21C version for $19.99. The LiPo will be called CARe 6000.

I've seen how Harbor Freight has destroyed my construction industry by selling cheap knockoff Makita tools. They couldn't even have the decency to get the blue plastic the right shade.

I am going downstairs right now and hug my XRAY 008.
Gotta love it huh I have to watch so much manufacturing going overseas putting alot of companies in financial trouble. Now we are starting to see the investors feeling it. As i have stated many times, everyone will feel the effects of free trade in time.