R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi/Horizon Hobbies TC R&D
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Kwikvdub
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

One of the important things in this Hobby is having cars that feel real good going around the track on a weekly basis. I Race Direct one of the local tracks in the area (360 Raceway) and I think one of the important things in racing is getting a car hooked up, and that's where I think the Type R really shines. Plus I'm very lucky to have someone like Mike Haynes working on set-ups week in and week out, giving input to the Locals and helping with set-up and tire combos. From Newbies to seasoned drivers, it's important to get hooked up right away.

Many accomplished Drivers won't give all there speed secrets and complete set-ups out but when you get a Hot Shoe willing to share all his knowledge of a product, it makes the Racer feel safe of his purchase and right away He sees his car dialed for the day's racing.

This car, flat out is fun to Drive and it really does not need anything else. I also get to see Jason and Larry come down and mix it up with us and the info that is givin out to the Locals is priceless.......... Bottom line, great car with a great group of Guys representin', having a great time and getting the results......... Probably the reason that 90% of the Drivers at our track run Losi and are very happy with the results they get on a weekly basis.