R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - A lot of RC Racers don't understand the general etiquette of racing
Old 02-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Team Crash
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Mixed emotions

NOOOOOOB here.

3 Months ago i couldn't finish, 2 Month ago i was 8 laps back, now 0-2 laps back, depending on everything.

"Team Crash" yep i was simply lucky to go 1 minute into the race. Then it got to 2 then 3 then 4.

I will never forget my first 5 min run yep 9 laps back but i will remember that day so much more than your 2,790th win at the local track.

Etiquette NEEDS TO GO BOTH WAYS. It is not a ONE WAY STREET.

After reading your 60 posts, i'd say 58 of them explain how we need to get out of your way. The other 2 were from the sand lands. and two seemed to mension my point to follow.

I AGREE, BUT YOU ALSO NEED TO SPOT US AND JUST AS NICELY GO AROUND US.

I am simply asking for at least 1 corner to realize you are there and one to let you go. I can now spot you coming but even that took time and practice.

You Fast guys never give up do you, you complain at the track, then you do it here LOL. Actually at our track the really fast guys don't complain its just the ones that think they are fast, wonder if thats who's typing here?????????

PS, If you are simply wanting to get more long term addicted racers Pro's, Good drivers, and Beginners need to show each other equal respect. The Pro's and Good drivers will come back next week, but the new driver might just find something else better to do LOL, not me i'm hard headed can't take no for an answer.