R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray NT1
Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 06:37 AM
badKarma
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan
What Sam is saying is the picco pipe is a good match for the JL not that the skyline doesnt work. Both pipes work well with the engine I'musing a skyline with a mod. picco and it works fine. As for the collet you can use the one that is on the engine but if you want to buy the other one thats your choice, but the stock one works. When it comes down to pipes and engines you can find a pipe that work better on one engine and suck for another so what Sam is telling you is a pipe that works for that engine because it is trued and tested, again the skyline works too so if you purchased it in that combo you still have a good combo. If money's not a prob then get the picco pipe too and test them out on the same day to see what works better on the track you are on. Hope this clears things up a bit.
ISSUE RESOLVED: (Team Kamikaze said):
According to Xray, the NT 1 Flywheel is thinner than most flywheel, that is the reason why Xray have the NT 1 collet specifically made for PICCO engine, just to make sure it tightens correctly, and I don't understand who told you that the Skyline VR 12 pipe is not compatible with the NT 1, I don't see why will it not be compatible, I think who ever told you that will need to explain why he said it is not compatible.