R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTX-3
Thread: Mugen MTX-3
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 09:05 PM
puma1824
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore
by the way, too bad to know you are giving up MTX3.

what's wrong to your mugen?
Actually absolutly nothing! I just can't get parts fast enough around here. 1st I had a race last weekend were I lost my outdrive on the oneway and had to race the rest of the day 3wd. Luckly I found that part AFTER the day was done. I had a stock of arms/hubs/belts but not that part. 2nd I had a race this past weekend and I needed the parts for the optional front diff (because they setup a very tight road corse) and Harmony never got back to me and the closest shop that had it near me was several states away. I ordered the parts and paid for extra shipping and they got here today! I needed 2 days ago...furthermore they left out the washers I needed for the diff and I can't begin/complete the front diff assembly. Before I began assembly I started to verify all the parts and with myu luck they weren't there! So I got frustrated and posted my new car for sale. Who knows maybe the shop will get me the washers in time for this weekend and if the front diff goes well I may just keep it. Looks like nobody's biting to purchase mine.

In the past when I finally did get my order through to Harmony the shipping was FAST! Actually faster then some shops ordering within the USA.

We'll see...

Am I being unreasonable? It's just hard to not have the small parts available when you need it most. With other cars I have better local parts support.

hmmm...I will definitely miss it if it does go. This car handled great!!!

-Puma