R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 03:26 PM
padailey
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

ok after searching the thread for an answer to my issue last night I think I found a consistent answer here but still need to ask again... hub bearings. Manual says 6x10x4 but here people are saying it is a misprint and have been using 6x10x3's. Hobbyshop had 6x10x3's but they were NOT the same size as the bearing I took out of the car... sure looked like 6x10x4's comparing it to the 3's. Anyhow just wanted to double check to make sure the 6x10x3's are the right ones and/or will work without any shimming.

Next question is if I have the O rings on the top deck how much do I tighten them down?

Man I hope I get this car all figured out soon! First night out it was awesome.. very close to making me a good driver! Stable and turned on a dime... certainly more than I'm used to. Next time out it was as bad as it was good the first night .. nearly undriveable! It wouldn't turn at any sort of speed and when I got nearly stopped it would twitch like a 1/12 scale. I'll get it figured out eventually but hopefully that's sooner than later.