R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pantoura, 1/10 Pan Car, 2S LiPo, Brushless, Tips and Tricks.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:45 AM
John Stranahan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I will be buying new packs when the decision is made. These old packs were just on the shelf still. I used them to set the car up.

JevUK's EVO 10
Nice. I had read your report. Thanks. Thanks for the Kudos on the other thread. I don't like that center pivot ball much. I notice like you that the linkage binds when the chasssis pivots on the center ball. This becomes worse with use as dirt gets into that pivot. I still think you get better traction than a t-plate car on a rough track. Replace that center pivot ball often.
I would switch to pink rears with a 3.5. I have trouble with traction on a Magenta rear. Give us the maker and age of the car. I assume it is not in current production. I tinkered with the pic. Here it is again. Explain the front end. Does it have the tiny springs under that cross plate. I see the camber and caster are adjustable with the top links. From your description the rear is like a typical center pivot link car.
John
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	evo 10 Jev UK.jpg
Views:	1127
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	311926  

Last edited by John Stranahan; 02-13-2008 at 11:05 AM.