R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2003 ROAR Paved On-Road Electric Nationals
Old 06-29-2003, 06:20 PM
BigDogRacing
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by mike_Webb
you really must be a dunmbass to cheat at a national event. Losers like that deserve to be caught and forfit any right at racing at any big event.
Mike, you and I look at it that way, but others look at it as a potential for stealing basically. They figure if they win or do really well, they can get sponsorships or possibly even jobs and save themselves a lot of money. All they have to do is cheat a little. These people usually have a poor upbringing and their fathers/parents never tried to explain integrity and self esteem to them. A person who will cheat at r/c racing would most likely cheat on their wives, steal from their work place, and screw their friends in a New York minute.

Myself personally, I wouldn't piss down their throats if their guts were on fire.

With that said, good job to all the racers and non-cheaters. You should feel good for supporting your hobby and doing your best- even if you didn't win. I was reminded today- the fun and the camaradery are worth much more that a bowling trophy.