R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS
Old 02-08-2008, 07:30 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcdude69
I didn't see my name on the list either, which is kind of odd since I received this from Angelo back on Jan. 25th.

Dear Mark
Yes we will be interested in helping you out and believe me your budget with tires and rims and accessories will be cut by more than half .you want the worlds best quality products????? Designed by an engineer not a sales guy??
In return we want you to please promote our brand at race meetings that’s all we ask for .
I will get back to you with the finer details on Monday because im traveling interstate for a wedding today and don’t have much time .
I am a true believer that the local racer is bets for promotion and not the superstar .
I will email you next week.

With maximum respect Angelo team cobra racing.

In addition to this, I've emailed Angelo and Charlie 2 times each, and have yet to get a response. I hope this is no indication of their business practices or their customer service. And for the record, I'm not pissed or anything, just a little puzzled.
Congrats to all the guys that made the team. I'm sure you all will represent TCR very well.
Mark Costantino
Don't be upset dude

There will be another round in a few months so dont worry.

The answer to your business practices issue is this .Business practices and customer service dissappears when drivers dont follow the agreement and that also means payment .I will not tolerate bullshit from no one if you are given the oppertunity to run the products at that reduced rate you must follow the agreement fullstop no more said period.......As i dont muck anyone around i expect the same .

I have no problems in naming drivers who dont follow the agreement and terminating them on the spot.

As i am fair to all of you i want the same in return.

ON A SEPERATE ISSUE

The tyres will not come pre glued-mounted and the reason for this is so we wont have any problems with tyres coming off rims which i know they wont as we are quality 100% but i want to do it this way so everyone has nothing to complain about if they do come lose as they have glued them themselves.

I want to keep everyone happy and i want everyone to have fun but i also want respect the same way i will give you respect .Im the type of person that if you respect me i will give you back 10 times the respect back .Also i must stress that infighting within the team will no be tolerated.i have zero tolerence when it comes to fighting within a team environment.Ive seen it many times before and i have better things to do in my time like bring you better products then mediate problems between drivers.

ok so i wish everyone who was successful this time good luck and happy racing .

with the utmost respect Angelo

Last edited by COBRARACING; 02-08-2008 at 07:41 PM.