R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS
Old 02-08-2008, 05:25 AM
DOMIT
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Dear Friends

I was on the phone to charlie this morning and he told me that the 15 drivers have been chosen and he will post the results on rc tech shortly .

Im sure the drivers know who they are as i think charlie has notified them already .

thank you once again

with maximum respect Angelo
Angelo,

When will the US distributor information be available? I'm looking forward to getting both the wing, and of course tires. Remember we had a detailed off-line discussion about the aerodynamics of the wing. I've been running the ProLine wing because it was the closest thing to "right" that I could find... your wing design just makes more sense!

(Note to the guys on here, I say that as an amatuer aviation enthusiast/pilot/experimental aircraft builder/former Experimental Aircarft Association chapter VP... I'm not an engineer like Angelo, but I DO have a pretty good understanding of aerodynamics!)