R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 8ight building and setup
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 09:02 AM
ezveedub
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
im honestly not following u.....the lead on the battery has been wrapped In the pack and comes out the box straite....there's no bunched up wires to crimp...i just unplug it when not in use and let the wires hang.....and the Rx box as u can see i padded it on both sides and velcro'd it in place..so it aint goin nowhere.....i could see guys having issues getting this all rigged up...and I WISH i had the pics that we've both posted now like 2 months ago...that would have been a big help...but now i kno how its done its easy peezy....ill be runnin lipos from now on....ya the mugen thing...cuz the battery can pinch em if they arent run through the box hole properly.....u can see in the pics of buddy's mugen i use 2 sided tape to hold the wires in place all nice and in line....so No pinching possible....with foam a little Ca and some time and effort...u can make ur box look 1000X better....I cant stand a Rats nest of a Rx box....It Hurts my brain.
What I meant is the wire that come out of the battery. Some place the battery with the wires coming out facing forward. I put the battery in so the wires are facing backwards and come over the top to prevent pinching the wire in any hits.