R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2008 Florida Winternats
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 06:38 PM
dlarry
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

When I got home today from work. I found a surprise from France at my door.

Oh yea Baby more horsepower than I can handle but..............Junior will have some extra power for this one!

Vince seems like everyone wants to work on there own cars so I guess that leaves you extra time for Gary's. With the way he drives you goona need it!

Now its time for predications:

Lets see our entry list, In sedan the big question is will Paolo 3 peat?? In the Old Farts Class oh wait I mean Masters, don't know why they are called Masters? What are they a Master of???? Don Jones the only man to TQ for this class having no luck in the main leaving a couple of local guys claiming Victory (Jim Sowa And Lucas G). Chris The Helicopter Dude says this is his year but watch out for the Race Director. I think hes due to win one of his own races. In the Big Class 1/8th open Toso stopped Mike Swager from a 4 peat. So Mike will be looking to claim back his title. But this field is very strong. There are many drivers who can win any of these classes. I hope everyone who comes enjoys the show. I for one really enjoy the racing when we get fields like this.

So everyone bring your "A" Game! And by the way I drink Coke Zero if anyone is intrested.