R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic E4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 04:15 PM
nitroballer9
Suspended

Thanks guys for the good reading material, I will not post on this thread any longer, it is probably just starting to waste your time for you guys to read. I think now it has proved its all funny stuff with no true answers. I had to bring out the truth behind everything that has been brought out in the open first by wolf hobbies and you can see that wolf hobbies is ducking behind the questions from everybody. I am sure that they will be able to answers some of the questions asked in the next 24 hours, they are still thinking on stories for the first 20 hours of questions asked. All he did was bring up financials, nobody really cares, so great answer. If this was a bash only, I can see everybody getting a little offended and pissed off, but they are true honest facts brought out in the open and have not been addressed or truthfully by wolf hobbies. I feel that nobody should be told stories to boost their company to make sales that we all might be buying product from, specially a Distributor.

I am out of here…..