R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CRC 1/10 Pan Car
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 11:32 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Uga
The car looks real sweet. I was thinking about getting something for the summer. Most guys around here are racing 1/10 nitro TC, but I'm not a fan of nitro, nobody's running 12th scale on asphalt and stock TC seems a bit too sluggish for me, so the 10th scale pan car I think would be a good choice. Maybe after showing it off on the track I could get a few more guys into it I wonder when Jason at BMI is going to release his car..?
We(the manufacturers) are all working together on releasing the cars around the same time with the same specs and price limit. There are many manufacturers that i spoke to at the snowbirds that are going to join in. I got a chance to see franks new car when i was there and it was really nice. We are really trying to do this as a team effort to revive a class that couldnt really take off before. We all needed to support this effort to make it work. The enthusiasm shown by all the manufacturers makes me very sucure about the success this class will have.
I spoke with frank a little while i was there along with others and we all really have the same goal in mind. We want to bring the 1/10th onroad back to where it should be. Fun and not kill the wallet.
I gotta say though, I have been in the R/C business for about 6 years now and all of the companies on board here really do care about the hobby. They are a great bunch of guys and want to help keep 1/10th onroad alive.