R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS
Old 01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
bashing other Co.'s products is very poor marketing!!! in fact its just plain poor bad manors...

i hope all of you applicants for sponsorship read this very closely, and consider the fact that this is the type of behavior you will be endorsing!!!
Dear Jason

we are not bashing anyones products were are just stating facts of what we have seen and tested thats all .

It's up to the public after that to make there own mind up thats all im saying .

I understand that you are sponsored by whoever and that you are running that product and you can't say anything bad about it .But you have to understand its freedom of speech and im just stating true facts of what we have seen and tested thats all nothing more.we are true believers of the truth and not in the business of giving people false hope or information or ripping them off with poor quality products .

Second of all what do you want someone to say when you see a clutch bell broken and a buggy nose diving over every jump in the photos ???the photos dont do the product justice .

take care my friend and we hope you do well .

regards Angelo