R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Novarossi 367 trouble
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Teufel Racing
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Well I came to this thread with the hope of getting some much needed info as I have 2 367's to run this year and am not exactly liking what I am hearing. I have talked to the guys at Fusion and inquired about going with the turbo heads. Chris there gave me two part numbers for turbo heads that I could use with the motors one was the 28011 head and the other was the 28022 head with the 22 being the turbo head off the 359 on road. I still plan to go turbo but am not sure if the OS turbo plugs I have will work right in the Rossi heads. I asked Fusion about that and was told that there maybe a small differance with that plug fitting the head properly. I am not sure why that would be as I was under the impression that a turbo plug was a turbo plug and I would have thought there would be no differance between a Rossi and an OS turbo plug. Anyone heard of this? Not that it matters that much if its what I have to do, but I have a bunch of P3 and P6 plugs left over and would like to be able to use them as those type of plugs can be spendy.
I also asked about the bearing issue and was told that they were aware of it and as far as Fusion knew there was only a 5% fail rate in the motors they sold to date. They did say if I had a problem to let them know and they would take care of it, but just had to be willing to give them a chance to correct it. I think that is fair enough. Anyway any help with the turbo question would be a big help. Thanks.