R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - your dream RC??
Thread: your dream RC??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 06:23 AM
deore
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Originally Posted by chado757
I understand you guys totally. At frist i was looking for a good starter truck. But all the forums were saying you have to spend all this money on this one and all this money on tha one. I was just trying to get pass that money factor I am just looking for the best car to run around a track and try to win and yes i said win becasue winning feels great right. That is all i was saying not trying to sound like a "spoiled kid" I was just getting passed all that issue of money I will find the money and I will win some day right we all have our day to win so that is that. Practice is the key word got it.

Now what if you ani't got a track around for 3000 miles that you know of?? what do you think i should do to start "PRACTICING"??? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
or maybe you should find groups that have experience and ready to share their experiences with you, a starter kit will do as long as there are people who are willing to help you outside, not on this thread,,.. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT...

anyway, this is the rookie zone invaded by highly intellectual and skilled people,, they cannot even understand us,, just a simple question about the best R/C and suddenly you are misunderstood...