R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pro10 Class
Thread: Pro10 Class
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:25 AM
GSP
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Looks Like a Great Class

This looks to be a great class and a great way to get people into racing. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. I have always woundered what happen to this class. I remember seeing the Associated cars running years back and always thought what a great class but I was into the TC cars.

From reading some of the post here some people are making some good points. The cost of a TC car now a days I think is getting out of control and this class could build the hobby back up if we can keep this a simple class with some very stright forward rules to strat off with and get people into it and build off of that. I ask that we all try to keep it a simple class to start out with and build on it.

I believe this could turn out to be very big and a great class. What ever happen to the driver and set up ability and not how much money you can spend to be fast. If we can do something like this and keep the cost down I believe it just may become as big as the TC class. Maybe!

I hope this turns out to be a big class and everyone keeps it simple to keep people in it. I guess we will just ahve to wait and see.