R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SP12M 1/12th Scale
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2003, 03:16 PM
JANTLE
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Spooky and all,

We understand that you have many choices in cars to purchase. The drive behind Corally is to provide the racer with the most advanced car with the most advanced materials and workmanship. The Assassin shows just that!!! This car could have been released a long time ago. Many other manufactures would have released it and then hit you up for every upgrade as they find better ways. The Assassin proved itself in it's first big race, The Cleveland Indoor Champs. The competition is better there than most World events. Yet they kept working on it. Corally products have always been owner friendly and easy to use right out of the box. Parts fit and finish is second to none. When was the last time you had to use a Dremel on every other step of building a Corally car......Never!! We build cars for racers and that is it. You are the deciding factor in what we do. We will always listen and work on any issues that come up. The wishbone issue included. We did not add this forum for us not to keep in touch with our customers. We did it to keep in touch. I have not deleted a single post or banned anyone like other manufacturer forums nor will I. I want the good and the bad. Nobody gets better unless you are tested!!!!!

P.S. If you don't buy the Assissin you will finish behind everyone that has one! LOL