R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba/MM/MMM FACTORY Q&A thread!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:23 PM
png
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joe Ford
Sure. We were getting calls from customers who had upgraded their transmitters only to find out that there would be a dead zone when they would pull the trigger (I was in this group as well w/my M11)...the motor wouldn't start turning until they had pulled the trigger for about 1/8"...the dead band adjustment eliminates this. You now have the ability to literally get the dead band to nothing...I showed my neighbor how tight you can get it with my M11. After adjusting my endpoints in the transmitter to get as close as possible to 1.000ms for brake, 2.000ms for full throttle, and 1.500ms for neutral I brought the adjustment in to "very small". I blew on the trigger (like blowing out a candle), and the motor moved the car about a foot and a half. So essentially it gives EVERYONE, no matter what transmitter, the ability to adjust their ESC so it immediately responds to throttle input. Let me know if you have any other questions. Always happy to help.
what to you mean " After adjusting my endpoints in the transmitter to get as close as possible to 1.000ms for brake, 2.000ms for full throttle, and 1.500ms for neutral I brought the adjustment in to "very small". "??

What the # represent and where to obtain this reading?

Last edited by png; 01-24-2008 at 06:26 AM.