R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PPD EZ-LiPo --TC5 and beyond LiPo mounting Solution.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:58 PM
PitNamedGordie
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Verndog
Right on Ritchie....I'm a man of my word....you got a freebie coming...remember??

Undecided still on what to put on them or to leave blank. Blank will surely be an option, then someone can add carbon with polished stainless highlighted, their own emblem, eat rubber engraving....what have you I'll get around to decal options after I get these machined and polished, thats the easy part...there already out there, and anything on polished stainless looks awesome.

Engraving ideas are welcome!!

I will need to work with some "volunteers" on different cells and cars. I used the Trakpower 4900 and its very simular to the Kokam and Core's footprint ...but other cells I cant speak for until we compile a "compatibility list". I dont want to put people thru the return doesn't fit.

To those wondering my background...I've been machining 25+ years and have had a side business for 4 years as a side hobby, just not RC stuff till now.

Here is my home site it will go on...look at some of the work and most important customer feedback speaks for itself.

PPD Billet.com
Customer Feedback
You really have a nice opportunity. I can see custom bulkheads and other nice pieces. I am impressed...really.