R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi XXX-T noob questions
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Joel78
Tech Initiate

Default Losi XXX-T noob questions

I just got back into the hobby with a Losi XXX-T Sport RTR II with a Novak Velociti 5.5 Brushless System installed in it. I've only been able to run the truck up and down the road and occasionally in my yard but not too much since its only 5 degrees here in NY. I've noticed that my rear tires are starting to wear pretty good just from the few times i've ran it on the pavement so i'm looking to get a different set of tires for pavement and was looking for suggestions. Links would be great

My next question is how I should go about getting a higher ride height. The truck seems to run pretty low with the battery in it and especially when I go off-road with it. I know its a stadium truck and its meant to sit low but just looking to rise it a little bit to get a tad more clearance.

Next question, I have the JR XR2i radio with the truck. I know it has the charging jack but can anyone tell me if I need to purchase the rechargeable pack that JR sells or if I can just use rechargeable AA battery's?

Next question, can anyone tell me if these rims http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LX2956&P=0 would work on the XXX-T?

And my last question, what do I need to keep the truck up and running, grease, lube, spays? Thanks in advance.