R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PAULSRC,...BAD TRADER
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 01:43 PM
rcheadcrazy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MADMAN23
WHATS THIS OFF RCU ABOUT YOU RCHEADCRAZY

Comments: Got the truck in a timey fashion! Very Happy with shipping. A few things wrong that were not disclosed to me by Seller. 1. one wheel hex was completely rounded 2. Fuel filter leaks- will not seal removed it for now to get truck to idle properly 3. rear axel cup was missing a pin to let the wheel spin the axel Trucks runs good now, would have been nice to know these things up front. You should'nt blame your son for your not over looking the truck personally as you are the person selling the goods! Poor kid lol Other than above mentioned I am pleased with the truck. Thanks Seth.
hey madmann if ur going to post something about me do it right and get all info and if i am so bad y will he deal with me again.ur just a dumbass kid time to grow up
Comments: Got the truck in a timey fashion! Very Happy with shipping. A few things wrong that were not disclosed to me by Seller. 1. one wheel hex was completely rounded 2. Fuel filter leaks- will not seal removed it for now to get truck to idle properly 3. rear axel cup was missing a pin to let the wheel spin the axel Trucks runs good now, would have been nice to know these things up front. You should'nt blame your son for your not over looking the truck personally as you are the person selling the goods! Poor kid lol Other than above mentioned I am pleased with the truck. Thanks Seth. Would do business again