R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Picco P7 Evo 2
Thread: Picco P7 Evo 2
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 12:48 AM
Nitro$junkie
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seayya
I am currently running one. I have 4-5 gallons through it at this time. It is an absoulute POWER HOUSE with good fuel mileage! It has a strong bottom end and will not stop pulling through the top. I am not throwing a sales pitch here (just stating the truth about mine), but I have had recently (over the past two years) a P5, V-spec, 21-5, and now a 367 and none of the ones that I have owned will run with this thing. I just sent my 367 to him last week to get it modified for the Atlanta race on Feburary 1-3. Then it should keep up (or more)with the P7. Seriously, compared to a stock Picco there is a DAY and NIGHT difference. I have had several comments when I run this motor. Things like "Hey Keith you think you got enough power there", "that things screams", etc. The P7 is a great motor stock, but it is literally is like the brakes are dragging on the buggy compared to Murnan's Picco. Motor temps are always in the 220-235 range, and VERY consistant tunes.
Thats great to hear ive got a 12+3CT from him its been the best motor ive ever had (in my tourer) but the sound of this thing looks very promising thanks man im sold now for sure