R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SMC 28C High Performance 4000mAh - 5000mAh Hardcase Lipos
Old 01-21-2008, 09:34 AM
syndr0me
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Rimer
Syndrome, do you ever say anything nice about us....ever?
I really like the Ener-G packs, and think you guys got totally shafted by IB and EP. It did seem like you guys tried do do the right thing with IB instability and got punished as a result. I was first in line to cheer when Ener-G swept the Novak race. If you read the SMC Ener-G thread, you'll see I was the first to criticize Trinity for their strong arm, negative comments about the cells. I also think your foam tires are the best out right now, and have the sweetest looking rims. I think you do a good job of putting incredible cells in the hands of the average Joe, and I feel confident if I needed the same packs pros use, I could buy one from you, and wouldn't be getting someone's leftovers. I also think SMC and Jaco both have a very fair policy for cell and tire returns. I also appreciate that you guys get on here and mix it up with us commoners, even if you end up sometimes taking a beating as a result. :-)