R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GRP engines team
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 12:01 AM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=houston;4099415]not bashing , just stating that the ninja line of engines had major problems and now they are trying to build an engine empire out of sub par equ.!!
ask truhe how he liked his first race with the grp engines ? havent talked to him yet ,since he isn't back from crcrc race yet . i am pretty sure that they are made at the factory where rossi engines come from and possibly designed by the same engineer (not novarossi either)

I spoke to Federico the Novarossi Team General Manager last week and he didnt even know that mike and travis signed to GRP the first time he heard about it was through me .

He was shocked but stated that life goes on and we are now looking for the young and flexible to take on for sponsorships .

I was offered the distributorship for Grp in Australia for engines and tyres but i refused it because first im linked to Novarossi and they consider me part of there family second of all i didnt want the headache with a mechanical product that is not proven as yet .I witnessed first hand what happened to the sirio distributor in Australia when things went wrong he shut shop .