R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TeamLosi(Junk or NOT!) Come Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 08:53 AM
D Hunt 3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Naa because Kyosho and ae keep updating and coming out with race chassis as well. Unlike losi. I never said losi cars were bad i just state they are moving away from the racing. Kyosho built the rb5 specificly (sp?) to win the 2007 worlds. Just speaking on how gil losi sold his company to a big company to make "losi" style rtr's. He know works with kyosho. who cares

the lazer rtr isnt a fair comparision. It's offered in 2 different kit versions + RTR as well with 2 different conversion kits if you want as well for existing lazers.
Originally Posted by mr. losi
i think this thread is ignorant, but when was the b-4 introduced????

how much do you need to spend on the rb-5 to make it competitive???

the losi car is not perfect, but you dont need much out of the box to get it running jesses setup.....

come on, you guys must have better things to do than argue about this stuff
tires.......

How much plastic you have to dremel off a losi to make it competitive ?, read it how you want but your post is ignorant.

enlighten me on what i need to spend to make it competitive.
Originally Posted by mr. losi
i have not dremeled my losi at all.....i am not sure what you mean by that, nor have i heard of anyone dremeleing a losi cr......

o hte kyosho, i have a coles buddy who is sponsored by them, you need , carbide diff balls, titanium, some new arms, a rear shock tower those i know of for sure, there may be more....

for all others reading this, please do not take this as a cut on the rb 5, i really think it is a good car......
False false false,

to be competitive you dont need any of that. how does ti turnbuckles make you faster...... they are stronger though.

the wider rear isnt needed at all, people just assume it is and isnt designed by kyosho somebody came up with it. I dont have it on my car. By the way the stock kyosho arms are def. more durable then losi ea3 composite

diff balls...... maybe but yet again this carries over from the lazer having weak ones not the rb5.

Whats wrong with the rear shock tower ?? i am really curious on this one.

you dont know jack, losiboy......... nice post. a cut on you. Again you chose to insult me and my car.

i dont even know what has gotten into me argueing about toy cars. thats a bad on myself. finished.
Zac, read the above posts, then maybe you'll understand a little more about what Matt is trying to say.