View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 12:50 AM
TryHard
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRFwhitey View Post
Hey ed,

I am currently using 50wt/3hole front and 25wt/3 hole rear. However i do plan on changing to 50wt/2 hole and 40wt/3hole as the track i will be racing at this week has quite a bit of grip. Try the first setup and let me know what you think cause it seems to work well. Also i have been running TA05 springs up front, i find white springs to be a little to hard.

I did notice the spools in the pics, i tried one and the car pushes ALOT. I never really gave it a fair chance but i do plan on testing with it more in the near future. Are one-ways banned at DHI?
Cheers for that Corey

I noticed that the TRF guys were running HPI Gold & Silvers on the cars at DHI, IIRC they are slightly softer than the Tam white & blues.

I think a lot of the mod guys run the spools as they find them more consistent, and gives brakes. It's the same over here, I think all of the A finalists in mod at carpet wars were running spools, I think. Coming into the tighter turns you can really hear them hammering the cars on the brakes... kinda needed with 3.5t

HiH
Ed