R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I'm back -- More Video from TnT in Austin
Old 01-14-2008, 11:47 AM
griz11
Tech Addict

Default I'm back -- More Video from TnT in Austin

A company in Ft Worth Tx Expert Mobility donated an electric all terrain scooter to me to use for filming. I was pretty stoked as those things run 3K and up even used. This one is used but in very good condition. Even has little shocks and springs on each wheel. Its a 4x4 so its very stable as well. I talked to my Dr on Friday and she agreed I could film a little on Sunday provided I go by some guidelines she set up. No long shoots 2-3 minutes at a time then rest basically. And to quit for the day when I started feeling tired. So I didn't get any full races and all the footage is short segments. But it came out pretty good. A few times I got cars out of frame that I usually would keep in frame but its only been a couple of weeks since the heart surgery so I felt pretty good about the whole thing. Felt good to be shooting again. A couple of positions I found out about that hurt. I have one rib that is really sore from the spreader. Could even be cracked as they do that frequently. Kinda feels like its broken or badly bruised. Anyways other than those little jabs from time to time everything went smooth. Shot 40 minutes of film. I thought I'd be able to do more but I did get tired fairly quickly. Came home and laid down for a bit and didn't wake back up until 4am this morning Nothing to do at 4am except edit so I cranked one out.

Embedded
www.promofo-racing.org/TnT-113.html

Download
http://www.promofo-racing.org/video/...T-113-Full.wmv

I should be able to squeeze another one or two out of the footage I shot. But the next couple of days I'll be getting my motorcycle ready to put up for sale. I want a Canon XL-2 bad

Griz