R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MRT Brushless ESC
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Terry_S
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JevUK
Will it be programable via bluetooth on a mobilehpone with realtime & logged telemtry? If not it's not gonna be the ultimate just pulling your leg

I guess Clive got his bread board back out then, have you figured out how you are going to water proof the sesnor port?

Reminds me of Team America

"Now I've seen everything"

"Have you seen a man eat his own head? No? Well you haven't seen everything"
Jev when it comes to brushless you're one of the most experienced people at the race track, I'd value any suggestion you have when it comes to what works for racing. I know my leg is being pulled The control and performance comes first for racing, all the extras and gimmick gizmos just add to the cost and nothing to faster lap times.

The whole speedo will be 100% waterproof including the sensor port should one be required. What happens at the motor end is down to the motor designers to solve. I guess problem free wet weather sensored racing is something people would like if possible.

One important design consideration that goes without saying is having the ultimate MOSFET specification, the days of big brushless speedos with heatsinks and fans needs to end. The next generation brushless is coming!