R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Foam Tires on Asphalt Setup? TC5
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Advil
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Notso
Adrian we have never met but just reading your comments for the last few months makes me wonder why jason would ever hire a blohard like you? You can't be good for his business the way you shut down everyone's ideas, comments, and questions. I have come back to the sport after years away and I dropped TC because I like the way foam tires work, just maybe there are others that feel this way and instead of reading about how on road is thinning out people might start returning if you stopped telling everyone how they should be thinking.

NOTSO,

I can vouch for Adrian. He and I have butted heads on occasion but he is right on with why his answers are so short. From the TT site to the HPI site the RC Touring site.....etc. it has been the same things over and over for years. I can see why Adrian's patience is wearing out. He even did a stint on the Ex-Com with ROAR. His opinions have a lot of experience behind them. We all should listen to what guys like him have to say and weigh it in our own deliberations. In the end, only you can make the decision as to what is right for you.

See you at the track on Saturday.

Art