R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEWS FLASH! TILTYARD VS SGRID!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Crashhole
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default NEWS FLASH! TILTYARD VS SGRID!

The seceret the grid police don't want you to know
about.Over three years ago I was banned from the starting grid website. I was given a sentence of life without the possibly of parole. Since my banning any mention of me, Homer Allman, or any of my webistes www.tiltedrc.com or www.tilted1.com would result in a gridpolice violation for the offender. This year already the gridpolice has banned a user for forming a thread abouttiltedrc.com. tiltedrc is an online commerce store run by me. tiltedrc is also the onsite hobbyshop at one of the premiere east coast offroad tracks called the Tiltyard. You have to wonder why the gridpolice would go to such measures as to ban a user for promoting an online store and offroad track on their website.

Well I can tell you why. WWW.tilted1.com is why. Tilted1.com is a grid
style conference that is free to it's users. You won't find any gridpolice there handing out unwarranted violations. Welcome over and check us out and see what this closely guarded secret is all about. Setting up an account is fast and easy and it won't cost you a dime. You will find many grid members already there. Our site offers a few features the grid doesn't. User edit and a working search button is few of the cool things that seperate us. For photography buffs we have a random picture at the top of the page. No more stale pictures hanging for weeks on end. Submit your photos and get them in the rotation.

http://www.tilted1.com

Thanks for your time
Homer

Last edited by Crashhole; 01-10-2008 at 12:11 PM.