R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - inappropriate avatars
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 08:24 PM
TomB
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drifting101
is the first pic male or female?

i think it's 'spose to be one of those Davinci code type religious conspiracy theories of some sort. who knows...i just typed in Mary Magdalene into google pics and that's the first "nudie" religious image i got

...yea i only just realised the first pic

lol anyway, i've changed my avatar just for the heck of a stir...

i think this is one of the "offending" images
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...ra-Posters.jpg
do not click above if you are under 18

notice how she looks like she is thinking dirty thoughts? the tilt of the head, the sideways glance, the slightly open mouth which insinuates an increased heartrate and breathing rate...all these are "sexual" signs. the head position is submissive, yet showing signs of curiosity, yet the body posture is confident and implying, "i'm ready"
that's what makes it so "naughty" Plus she is, at what seems to me to be a truck stop in the USA. this conjures up images and memories of the coke ads with the sexy girl "pumping" gas for you, and those "desperate farmgirl" images hollywood has provided for us
wereas my Religious Mary Magdalene picture looks "saintly" and strangely "uninviting"

mind you in it's day, the Mary Magdalen image was a massive wow moment, and no doubt probably got banned by the church, just like Michaelangelos statue fo that dude naked. I think it was a statue of David

Sex, and sexual images, and here is my point, is in the eye of the beholder

BUT DAMN! far out carmen electra is so fricken hot! she HAS to be perfection personified

cast your votes here

Last edited by TomB; 01-10-2008 at 05:02 AM. Reason: edited to finalise my point in a clearer manner...and to edit the pathetic picture of a stupid buggy the moderator placed