R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Foam Tires on Asphalt Setup? TC5
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 08:22 PM
AdrianM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Notso
Adrian we have never met but just reading your comments for the last few months makes me wonder why jason would ever hire a blohard like you? You can't be good for his business the way you shut down everyone's ideas, comments, and questions. I have come back to the sport after years away and I dropped TC because I like the way foam tires work, just maybe there are others that feel this way and instead of reading about how on road is thinning out people might start returning if you stopped telling everyone how they should be thinking.

Look...the nature of message boards is that people ask the same questions over an over. Think about me answering questions and helping racers on Trinity Tech Talk starting in the late 90's then RCTouring.com and RCTech.net since the first day it went live up until today.

There are a few issues that have been gone over and over ad nauseum and have been almost unanimously agreed upon that I put up short responses that you may interpret as being a blowhard.

A lot of people here know me pretty well and they will tell you that you have the wrong opinion of me.

FYI, If you want to know why MOST sedan racers are against foam on asphalt do a search for "Foam vs. Rubber" and set aside A LOT of time to read the thread.