R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot bodies Lightning Stadium 2 Pro
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 09:59 AM
crazy4wdracer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

The truggy ran great last night at the track. I did good in all three qualifiers with no breakage issues and no problems, but 5 minutes into the 10 minute amain the nut came off of where the tie rod goes on to the c-hub (this was my fault because I didn't use loctite) But other than that it ran great. The jumping problem that I had last week was because I was jumpung way too far and was bottoming out.

The lipos in it are awesome, I kill all the gas truggies down the straight and over the jumps, just tap the throttle and the jumps are cleared. Now that I got my charger right and got more track time I got more used to the way that the truck handled with the much lighter batteries. It jumped much better with the lighter batteries too. It jumped pretty level too and sometimes I would go too far over the jumps and bottom out. I will probably put the hot bodies plastic arms on it to make it lighter and jump better and be even faster than it was before. I will also put the shock towers on it from the new Lightning Stadium 2 Pro Truggy for better mounting positions and more shock angles. These are the only mods that I think I will need for a while at least. I have just about all the other mods done to it already. Since I will be upgrading to the Lightning 2 Pro shock towers I will need to get the new 2 Pro body because the stock body is not wide enough. I could also upgrade to a losi lst body or a kyosho str body.

I am very happy with the truggy so far. I have only broken two parts; a right front c-hub and a left rear shock bottom. These both broke about three months ago. The c-hub broke when I hit a tire at full speed and the shock end broke when I went runaway off the back straight. IO have had the truggy since September 2007 and have raced it and liked it ever since.

That's all for this week, more info to come next week.