R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba/MM/MMM FACTORY Q&A thread!
Old 01-06-2008, 09:47 AM
CRASH
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LucentOptics
After the failed calls, I made a post in the electronics section where they referred me to this thread.

Sorry for being ignorant, but aren't businesses supposed to be closed only on Christmas day and New Years day, and not on any other day? That's sure how businesses around here work. CC's site says nothing about taking a "Holiday Break". My mistake for not reading every post here to see how CC's calendar works. My impression is that I call them in need when they are supposed to be open, but they are not.

I did not get this from my LHS so they can't help me. I bought it off a small brushless retailer called Starluck RC. It's a much better idea for me to go straight to CC.

Either way, that you for letting me know their schedule. I'm happy to find it here instead of on their website or on a pre-recorded phone message telling of their break. I will hope to reach them next week.
The website did post that we would be closed on the 24th and 25th and then again on the 1st. I am sorry you are having problems getting in contact with someone. We were having a phone issue around the holidays due to the snow and ice storms. A lot of our voice mail boxes were not functioning as well as the system.

Did you try e-mailing? Send an e-mail to [email protected] or call him directly at 913-390-6939 Ext. 119

He will take care of your problem ASAP.

Once again sorry for your problems but we will take care of it.

Thanks,