R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Ener-G 4600 Ni-MH Cell
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 06:20 AM
forum fodder
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Danny/SMC
It seems like our desperate competitor had sent an email to its employees/drivers saying to get online and discredit our new cell. It seems that Chad and Dieter decided to respond by posting what they did and now they look ridiculous as the EnerG cells are doing real well and feedback is great.
I have been reading some of the posts in the topic on the trinity cells and it just comes accross a pathetic what they are saying about other cells including the Ener-G. This topic has a totally different atmosphere where most seem interested about how these cells will perform rather than trying to discredit everything else.

For me its not just about how well the cells perform, but also I would say that SMC and Pro-Match seem to conduct themselves in a much more professional manner.

I tried to find out if I bought Enrich Power cells in the UK for the new season, if they would have had to have gone through Trinity at some stage. I didn't really get a sensible answer to that, so I will most likely be switching to Ener-G in the spring. Especially if they become EFRA/BRCA approved.