Old 01-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Nexus
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by abailey21
Jeebus Marker get to steppin son, 6th place is the 5th loser

How is everyone else doing Tony?
From what I kind of remember so far...

10.5 Rubber I don't think anyone decided to run.

10.5 Foam. This class is stacked with FT level guys...the top 14 guys are names you see in the A Main of just about any National event. McGoo is sitting 22nd. From 15-23 they all have 28 lap runs so it's very tight. Does anyone know if he is using all Speed Passion motors for the foam classes?

13.5 Rubber. This is the biggest class by far at Novak w/ 47 entries.

Kevin Bottoms - 37th. I spoke with him at the warmup and he was having some setup trouble early on.

Rich Murphy - 26th. Running well for his first big race.

14th - 28th all have 24 lap runs separated by 9 secs.

Kevin Kane - 17th. I have watch his races online and he has had some fast single laps. Not sure if bad quals or bad traffic have slowed his overall times down. But his car laptime wise seems capable of running top 10.

Derek England 14th

Steve Marker 5th. I know and race with almost everyone in the top 10. Steve sitting 5th after two rounds is awesome. The company he is in is very good. The top 3 guys used to be big foam racers and have all made A Mains and/or won a National race.

13.5 Foam.

McGoo is 15th. This is very tight as well...5th though 15 are all 28 lap runs.

Goetz...at home ;p

Schumacher is doing well overall and running strong. Two more rounds on Saturday. On Sunday I might drive up for the Mains or go to another track to test more Speed Passion stuff.