R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T1
Thread: Xray T1
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 02:09 PM
pucho
Tech Fanatic

Well I just got home from the 4th round Of the F.S.E.A.E.A. All the best drivers in FL where there trying to get some practice before the nationals. I ran Stock and Alex Lopez of team X Ray ran 19t and Mod. In stock I qualifyed 7th in the B main I an satisfyed because I was only a lap down from the TQ (in by no meand a great driver nor do I clame to be) soo the field was tight. The track was fairly high speed with very little slow corners but there was one nasty chikane right before the bridge that killed a lot of guys/girls. And if you didn't nail your entry into the straight you would loose tons of momemtum. I finished 3rd, I had a desent start from the 7th spot and took advantage of early crashes to work my way to third behind My good friens Izzy Santiago. The the leader broke (motor went up in smoke) and found my self in second. I would catch up to 1st but would comit a mistake time and time again and could not close the deal. with a minute to go 3rd place had caught up to us and I again made an othe mistake to let him by I was right behind him the rest of the way but the door closed on every corner to the end. I am satisfyed the car was absolutely on Rails. Alex finishe 2nd in mod behind Dave vera of Shumaker and in front of Paul Winn also of shumaker. His EVO2 was also very good. Alex will be going with the EVO2 and a T1R (that I built for him) to the nats. He really liked My set up and will be starting with it in N.C.