R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FS: Kyosho Lazer ZX5 NIB
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Mustangz
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
my bad its 220.00 (http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/20008) which is still less then this guy is selling it and the picture was the same. Just letting the guy know why it isn't selling not busting on anyone just laying out the facts. want me to find a discount coupon code as well sac, .....rider ?

Seller says in first post "NOT a SP, it's the regular ZX-5, the one that still goes for $280 everywhere...."
When I first posted this for sale it DID still go for $280 everywhere. Maybe if you read the rules (no thread crapping is a rule at every forum, people should know this by now), and maybe read the complete post and took everything into account you wouldn't spout off at the mouth (keyboard in this case) with incomplete facts.

Not to mention calling me "non-reputable" is pretty low as well. I have twice the RCTech feedback rating that you do, that must mean you are REALLY not reputable.

A simple PM with a "hey, this is now very recently going for only $220 online since the new version is out. maybe you would do better by lowering the price."
would have been the better way to go?