R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Verndog
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_Money
Ok so I have noticed ever since maybell said something to wall street people really havent been helping each other out, and well thats the main reason we are all here. Wall street has been kind enough to help me out a lot, and well I could use all the help I can get cause these cars are way different than the off road trucks im used to. So maybe maybell can be a little nicer next time dont you think.
Well, I'll say this, Sean Maybell is one of the elite top racers in the Pacific Northwest. And he has helped a ton of people in our area get TC5's competing very quickly (along with about any car). He worked with me at the track and got my car dialed in about 1/2 hour, then went out a couple days later and put down a couple of the fastest laps 13.5 rubber (without ITF chassis mind you) has seen at SIR without ever driving my car prior (I asked him to run my car in race 3 to test ). I've gained over 1 lap+ (from 30-31 to 3 of 4 runs @ 32) in the 2 weeks since. My point is, I think that post just struck a chord with him (not giving credit for team wins IIRC), and he wanted people to post the correct facts when big event credit is due.

Anyway...I dont see less help going on, and if WallStreet has been around these forums long, I'm sure he'll be back to continue his work. Giving him a thanks now and then (as you just did), should far outweigh a little ribbing we all get now and then.