R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - cen matrix
Thread: cen matrix
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 12:28 PM
annie_himself
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dr. Lightspeed
I might have been racing a Cen Matrix this year or even bought a new version of Cen but their customer support sucks. I would never buy a CEN anything for one reason before XMAS I was in the market for a new buggy. I do not use my credit card on line ever. PayPal or nothing which is good CEN advertises PayPal support. I emailed CEN Dec17,2007 about the email I should send the PayPal to and to this day no reply. I also sent them another email the following day asking if I should buy anything else from them still no reply. I was surprised they advertise great support "Or it is free" somehow I don't think there is a Pro Matrix on its way to me. On a side note my wife put a Sportwerks Turmoil under the tree. I havn't got it painted yet but I have done the motor break in and so far I am liking it in a big way. So if you you like poor customer service go Cen I even tried calling them but information has no number for them. So is my Matrix on its way? Or is your advertising BS. Customer support is everything and this is needed in this Hobby. Not saying the car is bad just the support " Or its Free".
E-mailing is never the way to go. Either talk to a rep. on the phone or through PM's. CEN gets hundreds of e-mails a day. You called 1411 (the number here) about CEN? They might have Radioshack or Walgreens but I don't think CEN will be in there.