R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Racing According to Torah
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 05:46 AM
yyhayyim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JeromeB
..."But there's more. The Bible goes out on a limb and tells you what happened on each of those days. Now you can take cosmology, paleontology, archaeology, and look at the history of the world, and see whether or not they match up day-by-day. And I'll give you a hint. They match up close enough to send chills up your spine!!!"...

Can I have some examples of this please
We'll basically what their saying is that you can take the Torah's account fo what happened during those 6 days of creation, and on each day note what was being created and came into being...this should correspond to the order and time/age cosmologists, archeologists, paleontologists, etc., belive these same things came into being. There is no conflict at all between the Torah account and the findings of current modern Science. Little by little science, as it matures and progresses, just keeps confirming what the TOrah revealed to mankind thousands of years ago.

I'll try and find a report or article on this...maybe there's a chart comparing the two...that would be fun to see...but based on the above info, you can easily sit down and make one yourself and compare what scientists claim about those things created on the 6 days. Then work the math and see how close it to the Torah's account, according to the mathematical principles above and you'll be stunned.