R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speedpassion Brushless.
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 06:07 PM
corallyman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Thanks for the answer Shawn, I also think its better to explain any complicated situation like the team drivers order that you just explained rather than have people get the wrong idea or read anything bad into what is an innocent deal. I'm sure most all of us reading this thread have been impressed by how you guys are handeling these products. Thanks again.

Steve

Originally Posted by Shawn Palmer
Corrallyman:
At last count I believe we still had a number of GT ESC's that were not already allocated onto dealer orders. The 10.5 motors are extremely tight however.

Again, please refer to the list of dealers I posted above who will be shipped the Speed Passion product the same day it arrives at the office. Some of them have fairly extensive orders, so you should be able to find what you want lickety split.

I haven't had final word on when the next shipment will arrive, but I'm estimating around the 10th of Jan. We're apparently putting a large strain on SP production due to the extra time this first order has taken to ship to us, but I'm confident that subsequent orders/shipments won't suffer the same delays now that the products are sorted.

On another note:
Some of you may have noticed we have product going to our sponsored team just in time for the Novak race. This product was an entirely seperate order, made AFTER the initial sales stock order. I intended the original sales stock to ship from our warehouse several days before the sponsored product even arrived. I mention this because it was our original intention to have product in dealers hands BEFORE our team driver stock even arrived at Schumacher USA. I don't play favorites with our team guys over everyone else, and team product is ordered under it's own invoice and will NEVER be canibalized from normal sales stock. Maybe this is "Too Much Information", but it's always been a pet peave of mine when the sponsored guy next to you just got 3 new motors, and yours (that you paid retail for) have been on backorder for months...