R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Most popular(best) brushless combo for B44
Old 12-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Francis M.
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Cool. I won't say the Mamba is perfect and actually as a basher setup it might be overkill for some and actually could cause problems for some. The system while not perfect is getting better all the time and is always being tweaked to be the best it can be. I do race the Mamba brushless in my offroad stuff and find it for me be excellent. The guys who beat me are plain and simple better than me (damn I hate to admit that.) Some run other brands of brushless and some run brushed but to be honest non ever beat me because I run a Mamba system. I find where I loose to them especially since I been runnning touring cars for last 7 years is since they have done it so long they can change with track conditions better than I can.

The Spektrum stuff I was lucky with from day one until I went brushless and then problems started. Now with so many running 2.4 systems I went back to synthesized because no problems and no one on my channel.

I'm glad no one bought my standard receivers since there is no more waiting time for standard channels.... Keep my updated on the system. I might actually take someones advice here mount the mamba less connectors.