R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MUST READ.....Local Racing IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 05:06 PM
trickd122
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iceman76
Well thats life.. Thats why citys come up with a time line when u can and can not make noise..What they should have a problem with is not the noise but the SMELLcoming for that plant next door to the track..
Originally Posted by iceman76
ALSO THIS IS SOUTH FLORIDA EVERYONE HAS THERE A/C ON I KNOW U CAN NOT HEAR THE CAR INSIDE THE HOUSE WITH THE A/C ON

I agree that everyone has A/C however as Yohan stated OFF road was not a problem but we do need to be mindfull of our Neighbours. OFF road is on DIRT which dampens sound alot more, wouldn't you agree?

Sean lives in the condos next to the track...he heard the cars and that's why he came remember. I'm not saying that a $20 INS box should be made mandtory but is a small investment in keeping us and our neighbours happy.

some my ask what exactly is an INS box, to answer your question I've included the information supplied from Novarossi's website

INS
Basically conceived to satisfy EFRA and IFMAR rules to contain the noise within the norms respecting human health without decreasing engines output. It has contributed to the development of new solution that improves the propulsive output.

After various test on track held by our official drivers, we have produced an accessory that not only doesn't interfere with the normal run of the engine but that, on the contrary, in particular atmospheric conditions, increases the output.

The NOVAROSSI INS-BOX has been tested by foremost drivers on various tracks before sending it for homologation; it is advisable to use our NOVAROSSI INS-BOX not only to improve your engine output and it’s also good for environment.

SO why NOT?