R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Most popular(best) brushless combo for B44
Old 12-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Francis M.
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
So you saying that no company makes improvements to products!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when Spektrum systems take too much power from the receiver and cause a loss of control they should not of made a fix for this because basically that is what you are saying is not to improve anything. I hope you don't make any products because it would be 100% perfect I'm sure.

Your example of the spectrum is perfect. I saw so many problems with the original version of the Spectrum and held off and would not recomend it to anybody... Even when the brushless system from novak and the first LRP came out i saw a lot of problems with them and did not buy them or recomend them.... Now these companies got it right I own the spectrum pro in all my cars including a LRP TC spec with a novak 10.5 in one of them....

This is just being objective, if I see a problem in a product I wouldn't recomend it and if I see a system working better than most then I would recomend it regardless of Brand. I wish mamba the best since thier products are affordable and maybe I will run one. I actually have a brand NEW 1/10 system sitting at home for a year now..