R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one rrr
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Scott Fisher
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ramiel
I'm using the Evo WC, with the aluminium pulley.
The K-factory's G4 disc is a direct fit to the EVO WC brake stopper.
Actually, I had to set the ATL in my radio lower because I had too much braking and this could make my rear belt brake easier. Plus, with the K-fatory pads there is no brake fading. The K-fatory pads also comes with springs so the pads are always not touching the disc when you are not braking, giving you more braking power when you need. The only "bad" thing is that this disc "eats" the pads faster than the original disc.
Give it a try when you can, you will not regret.

I acutally have a K-factory G-4 disc on my car. When I got the K-car I wanted to upgrade the brakes. I ordered a K-factory disc, but got the older style. I had a ton of G4 parts from a car I had purchased from a friend and found a brake disc that fit. It is slightly too tall, and rubbed a very small groove in the plastic piece that holds the rear bulkheads together. I know it wouldn't be an issue as the rub was very slight and the disc would just make the space it needs. As for the pads, K-factory stuff is difficult to find domestically and I always try to stay with the Kyosho factory parts.
As I had stated I have never tried the K-factory pads, but I can say I have had zero fade issues with the Kyosho APP pads. My first set is still on the car. They haven't worn out or come unglued.