R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LRP Sphere Competition TC PROBLEMS!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Renuco612
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default LRP Sphere Competition TC PROBLEMS!!!

I don't know and I can't figure out what is going wrong! My car was running fine 1 minute then the next thing you know it, it stopped running. So i picked it up and it smelt funny. and then car started glitching. The receiver light and the ESC light started blinking and the fan on the ESC kept going off and on.

So I took it to one of the guys who knows more then me and we both stated looking at it. the transmitter and the car were both on but I got no response from the car but the motor would turn out of nowhere with an ugly grinding sound. So we took apart the motor (NOVAK 13.5 Brushless) and the magnets that surround the rotor was all melted. So we figured out one problem.

So I bought a motor (LRP 3.5) and took it home. Now I install with a freshly new motor charged battery and still I get glitching. both lights a blinking and then the blinking stops one the receiver and shuts off and then the blue light on the ESC stays on. once again I get no response from the transmitter.

I need some help bad. has anybody had the same problem? How do I know if my ESC is bad? I already sent it my motor to NOVAK. this sucks cuz I have only had the motor for less then 3 months and the ESC for less then that. Any suggestions anyone?