R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8th scale Motonica
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ESWLFSE
OK so no slowing down servos, ABS etc. is used then.

I have a painted body here for my 950R that weighs 7.3. Forgot the body. Almost there now eh?

I found one front wheel that doesn't spin true on the car. Its true on the truer, but wobbles slightly no matter which side of the car it is on. Ever experienced this? All my other wheels seem fine.
Dude, I'm not 100% sure why it will sometimes wobble, but I know what your saying. Yes I have experienced it as well. I never had this issue with Serpent style wheels, but noticed it with the Mugen style that is used on the Motonica. I personally think that it has something to do with the diameter of the hole being too snug. If it was reamed out properly (they actually make a specific reamer for these wheels) then I think it would solve the problem. Like I said, not 100% sure, but this is where I would start. I'll let you know if I figure it out because I have noticed it as well. It's not the car I can tell you that much. At least I don't think it is. It has something to do with the wheels. It's been weeks since I even touched my car because of personal crap, so I haven't had a chance to narrow that one down. Let me/us know if you figure it out as well. Later bro!